Is parking available at your practice?
- Our Timperley branch has its own car park offering ample parking for clients
- Our Baguley branch has plenty of on-street parking outside
Does your practice have disabled wheelchair access?
- At our Timperley branch we can place a specially built ramp at the front door to aid access – please mention this when booking an appointment
- At our Baguley branch there is a gentle slope leading up to the door and no step
Can I telephone for a repeat prescription?
- Yes, but please give us at least 24 hours notice. This is because repeat prescriptions drugs must be approved by a veterinary surgeon, and we may need to order in the product (including pet food) if it is not in stock.
- One of our veterinary surgeons must see your pet at least once every 6 months to prescribe repeat medications, or sometimes sooner depending on the medication or medical condition of your pet.
- Written prescriptions are available on request. There is normally a charge for this.
- Please contact reception, or click here for more information about repeat prescriptions.
Am I able to visit either branch?
- Yes. Our practices are fully computerised, with details of each pet and owner logged onto the database. This means that no matter which surgery you normally attend, your pet’s records are also available at our other site.
Can I come to your practice for a second opinion, and what happens if my pet needs referral?
- We welcome both first and second opinion cases. We will ask which veterinary practice your pet has previously visited so that we can contact them for a clinical history. It is important for us to have a full clinical history for your pet to provide the best care possible.
- If your pet requires referral to a specialist, we are happy to contact a referral practice and arrange this.
- We are also able to book visiting specialists for certain procedures such as ultrasound scans, please enquire with reception for more information.
Is payment expected at the time of treatment?
- Payment is usually expected at the time of treatment.
- In exceptional circumstances we may be able to make alternative payment arrangements, please discuss this when booking your appointment
- Please note that, for direct insurance claims, we do require to take the policy excess before sending a claim. If the insurance company will not pay the claim then the responsibility for the bill is with the policyholder.
What charges will I need to pay?
- Prices of vaccinations can be found here.
- Please contact reception for prices for our other services.
- Estimates can be provided on request.
Can I get a discount if I am on benefits or work for the NHS?
- A discretionary discount may be available, please enquire with reception
Can I book to see a specific vet?
- Of course you can. Please mention this when booking your appointment with reception.
Do you have information about what to expect before and after my pet has surgery?
- Our reception team are available to help answer your questions and can provide information sheets. However please find a copy below of some of our surgery information documents.
- For cats and dogs coming for surgery – Pre-Op Instructions
- For cats and dogs after surgery – Post-Op Instructions
- For cats and dogs after a dental – Post-Op Dental Instructions
- For rabbits after surgery – Post-Op Rabbit